We are committed to your health and safety
Infection control and patient safety is always our top priority for our patients and dental care team. To further protect our patients and staff we have put into place new COVID-19 protocol and infection control measures recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We do this to provide a safe and secure environment and experience for you and your family members.
Changes you’ll notice on your next visit
- We will be screening our patients the day before their appointment to make sure that there are no COVID-19 symptoms. These symptoms are posted on our door and we will ask again when you walk in to the office.
- We are spacing out our appointments so only 1-2 people are in our waiting room at the same time.
- We have hand sanitizer in the waiting room. Please use it once you enter the office and when you leave. Sanitizer will be placed in every treatment room as well.
- We will take temperature on our patients before entering the office.
- Please do your best not to bring others with you to your appointment, because we have reduced seating in the waiting room. We understand there are exceptions.
Other precautions we are taking
- Every team member including the doctors will have their temperature checked daily.
- The office has new medical grade filters throughout the office. These filters filter out viruses, bacteria and odor in the air.
- Air vacuums in and outside of the mouth will be used to reduce aerosol exposure. We have invested in a Dent Air Vac machine along with Dry Shields.
- Hospital grade disinfectant along with ozonated water will be used to disinfect.
- Ozonated water will be used for all dental treatments ensuring the highest quality of water.
If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call at (562)866-0406.
Thank you for trusting us with your oral health. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Nancy William and Team
Schedule Your Appointment
Please call us at (562) 866-0406 or schedule your appointment online:Find a Lakewood Dentist at Practice Lakewood Smiles on ZocDoc
For non-emergencies, you can also fill out this contact form with any questions: